August 12, 2014

Ecuador 2011

I did a study abroad in Ecuador through COST (Consortium for Overseas Student Teaching). I spent three months teaching at a private school in Quito. Yes, they spoke English. The school consisted of two sections, a national and an international. I was in the international middle school. There the students had almost all native English speakers as teachers. The students were bilingual; sometimes they even spoke three or more languages!

Fortunately for you I wrote a blog as I was experiencing the wonderful country of Ecuador. Now I don’t have to try to remember all the details over three years later.


Here is the link to my Ecuador travels (including the Amazon Basin and the Galapagos!): Click Me!
Check out the baby marine iguanas in the picture below. They blend in so well with the lava rock :) Also, I am rockin' mis "gafitas de Barbie." 


No comments:

Post a Comment